TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Contestants should currently be studying in your school. Past pupils, former students or anyone else who does not pursue an education in your institution will not be eligible to contest.
- The contestants should be within the age category of 15-19.
- The candidates must bring with them a valid source of identification, preferably either their NIC or passport to confirm their registered name and age.
- Schools will be disqualified if they do not attend the contest on the required date and time.
- It is expected that all students representing the schools uphold ethics and abide by the code of conduct expected during a competition.
- Candidates cannot be changed after the registration. Please ensure that candidates are available on the debate dates.
- The cash prizes will be drawn as cheques in favor of the winning schools and they will be posted within 14 days to the address submitted through the registration form (school address).